YUM is the only word that comes to mind when we bit into these soft, fudgy, chocolatey Nutella brownies. We’ve always loved brownies and have tried making them at home once or twice before, but we were not quite satisfied with the resulting texture. But with this recipe, we figured out the perfect ingredients and cook time to make the perfect, fudgy brownies. And we honestly do not know why we would ever buy brownies at the store or at a restaurant when we can make one so easily at home. Plus, if you’re planning to have a party or a gathering, these brownies will surely be a very popular dish given how irresistibly delicious it is. Not only does it only take less than one hour to make, it also stays moist and fudgy even hours after you make them. So you can just make them before your party or gathering and you won’t have to worry about it for the rest of the night! It’s definitely one of our favourite recipes that we made and we promise you, you’ll be hooked too once you try it!
- 1/2 cup of Nutella
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 whole eggs
- 4 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup of melted unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Confectioner sugar for topping
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the Nutella, eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract with a whisk.
- Gradually add the all-purpose flour the Nutella mixture and mix well. Then mix in the salt and the melted butter.
- Pour the mixture into a baking pan covered with parchment paper. The size of the baking pan should be picked accordingly to have a brownie mixture thickness of 1 1/2 to 2 inches.
- Baked in oven at 325 degrees F for 40 minutes.
- Once ready, insert a toothpick at the centre to check if it’s ready. There should be some moist crumbs on the toothpick but not liquid. If there is liquid mixture on the toothpick, put back in the oven and cook for 5 more minutes. The cook time will depend on each oven.